Remote higher elevation, marketable timber.
Develop now or hold for future use. It is very secluded
Beautiful high mountain property with breath taking views. Both
properties within 3 miles of each other, in the mountains about
half way between Taos and Las Vegas, New Mexico.
The elevation is 7500 to 10000 feet of secluded and private
mountain landscape with 13,000 feet snow capped peaks visible
from the property year round. Mora river, mountain lakes, with
fishing, boating, water skiing and swimming. Many hiking trails
and camping with good camp grounds in State Parks and National
wilderness and National forest. Mountain lakes with native and
cutthroat trout, accessible only by horseback or foot.
SKI AREAS & SNOWMOBILE ACTIVITIES
- 1 area in 10 miles, 2 areas in 35 miles, 2 areas in 75 miles,
2 areas in 100 miles
- Some of these include Taos valley, Angel fire and Santa Fe
Resorts. MOUNTAIN GOLFING
- There are 4 golf courses from 25 to 40 miles of the property,
all have 18 hole greens. SCHOOLS & HOSPITALS
- Within 35 miles there are 1 university, 2 colleges, 2
hospitals and 2 high schools.
- Within 10 miles there are 1 emergency clinic, 1 school with grades from K- 12. ACCESS
- The property is serviced with state hwy. # 518, maintained
- Interstate 25 is with in 25 miles. AIRPORTS
- Albuquerque international is within 170 miles.
- There are 5 Municipal airports within 35 to 80 miles.
- There are 3 Commuter airports within 35 to 80 miles.
- Santa Fe, Taos and Albuquerque HISTORY, CULTURE, EVENTS &
- World renowned art galleries, opera and outdoor theaters.
Worlds largest balloon flight and fiesta.
- Indian pueblos and ruins are numerous in the area.
- Las Vegas style casinos
- There are 4 casinos within 35 to 75 miles.
- Rio Grand Gorge and exclusive shopping for Indian and
- Longest mountain tramway in the world.
- Abundant game in the area include deer, elk, big horn sheep,
wild turkey, bear and mountain lion.
- Other area attractions Chama and the Cumbres and Toltec
narrow gauge train trips in summer, and snowmobile and skiing in
- Warts has the Old Ft. Union on the exciting Santa Fe
- Las Vegas has the Rough Riders Museum, The Rails and Trails
Fiesta, Montezuma's Castle,
- Armand Hammer World College.
- Angel Fire has the Viet Nam war memorial, Eagle nest lake
with summer activities and winter ice fishing, and gold mining
The trees include Ponderosa pine, Foxtale pine, Sugar pine,
Aspen, Cedar, Fur, Oak, and Pinion. The property has natural
springs, live spring fed ponds, access roads, marketable timber
and panoramic views from high points.