Russell County 42 acres land for sale Between Russell Springs & Jamestown Kentucky Great Farm
Are you looking for a good sized tract of land close to Lake Cumberland and just a few miles from either Russell Springs or Jamestown? This hard to find 42 acres m/l has long blacktop road frontage, about 20 to 25 acres of good hay or pasture land.
200 Acres farm land in South East Oklahoma. All tillable great hunting. One Huge Papershell Pecan tree at old homestead. electricity and rural water run at the edge of property. Highway frontage on West side of property. Has raised Corn, wheat, beans, and long ago was ranch property.Renter in place with good return on investment. $11700.00 annual government payment.
Adair County Russell Springs Kentucky 2.2 Acres Small Farm - Garage Workshop Small Barn w/ fenced area
This fantastic house offers 3,917 sq. ft. +/- of living space, beautiful outdoor deck, spacious sunroom with skylights, convenient detached garage / workshop, small barn with fenced area for horses or calves with acreage consisting of approximately 2.2 Acres, m/l.
9,700 acres in Southern Belize Virgin Forest - Rivers fed by Mayan Mountains - Good Agricultural Land - This much land has endless opportunities
This is an amazing opportunity to own a large parcel of land in Southern Belize. Of the 9,700 acres, 85% of the land is virgin forest and mostly uncleared, with the remaining 15% comprising of rolling hills. The property provides a gorgeous view of the Maya Mountains, with several creeks running through the property, fed by the majestic Mayan Mountains.
Operating Farm: Hay, Melons, Jujube, Corn, Flowers Income Producing Opportunity Niland, CA
160 acres farm. Irrigation
water, paved road 2 miles outside of city limits. In Niland, Imperial County, CA. This township is a rural farming community. There are 1.5 acres of Jujube trees producing jujube. Good soil, has been growing melons, corn and flowers as well as hay. Asking $12,500.00 an acre cash.
Darlington County Hartsville South Carolina Land For Sale 7.780 Acres
This 7.78 acres of land could be used for Acreage, Commercial or Development. It is zoned Res/Ag. Approximate Est. Monthly Payment: $501.18 on the listed price. Call today! And or fill out the form I have linked below on this property and I will get back to as soon as possible.
7.78 (+/-) Acres
$ 93,360 USD
000 W Washington Street Hartsville, SC Darlington County, USA 29550 Map this property
6,087 Acres for Sale 1 Hour from Chetumal, Mexico Belize City, Belize Farm Land for Sale with Creek
Located in the picturesque area of Northern Belize, this land is located just 1 hour from Chetumal, Mexico and 15 minutes from Belize City. Perfect for farming or Ranching, this property is virtually flat land with a creek that runs in front of the property! Half of the property is in its natural state as beautiful forest with a diversity of tropical trees that are native to Belize.
6087 (+/-) Acres
$ 2,130,450 USD
Name: Dean Hill
Company Name: HESED Realty
Email Contact: Click Here!
(Listing Updated: Mon May 23 2016)
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like.
Adair County Columbia Kentucky 25 Acres of Farm Land Fenced & Cross Fenced - Build Your Dream Home Here
Looking for a great farm to build your dream home on? This farm offers 25 acres m/l, property is fenced and cross fenced. Property offers privacy for building yet only minutes from the Walmart super center. Make your appointment today for viewing this wonderful property.
CLOVE PLANTATION FOR SALE INDONESIA 3.89 ACRES LEMBANG BANDUNG BARAT JAWA BARAT SUKANAGARA
A land area of 15,743 sq.m valley village location Pagerwangi Bandung district, clove yields $ 50,000 per year, the location is in the northern city of Bandung, with beautiful scenery and cool weather, it is suitable for long-term investments,
3.89 (+/-) Acres
Jalan Sukanagara Pagerwangi Bandung Lembang, Indonesia 40561
Lush Fertile Farm with 5 Miles of River Frontage on Belize’s Wild & Scenic Spanish Creek
Excellent agri investment property in central Belize, only 20 miles from airport, legally subdivided for future sale. Yields 2+ harvests per year. With 2BR residence, barn, roads, wells, creeks, springs, and abundant fresh water. Off grid, but nearby utilities including power & water.
5192 (+/-) Acres
Rancho Delores Belize, Belize
Company Name: InTheTropics Network
Email Contact: Click Here!
Disclaimer: Price, size, specifications, & availability are subject to change without notice.
All information is believed to be correct but is not warranted.
Exercise prudence, with a diligent investigation, and verification of facts
pertaining to any potential purchase or sale.