Operational Coal Mine and Timberland Available For Sale in Tennessee
The Project: Coal Mine and Timber Land in TN
Over 15,000 mineral acres under lease with multiple seams and surface mining rights for Coal. 50% of the surface acreage can be timbered (additional fee).
Several Hundred acres currently being strip mined (includes mining equipment).
There is a mining permit/bond in place.
Over 80 Million tons of in-place Reserves to be mined
-One seam is mainly Met Coal
- Remaining seams high grade coal, one is permitted and being mined
- One seam is under lease to contractor mining co.
- BTU ranges from 11,500-13,500
- Sulfur typically under 1.0
- Capable of approximately 100,000 Tons per month of production
- Near Barge and rail (not on site)
- New Load out tipple for trucks but could be used for Rail
Recent buyers could not come up with the money to buy. This is an ongoing operation. Package will include much more detail, Coal Quality Reports, other assets, Equipment list, etc.
Note: All information supplied by the owner
Note: Will require NC/ND documents to be signed by the buyer. There will be an additional Buyer’s Premium fee at closing. Easy to tour.
If this property does not fit your requirements, please contact me as I have other coal and timber properties available.