Prime Riverfront Hunting Property - Timberland Tract Big Muddy River Bottom, Franklin Co. Illinois
1700 Acres Illinois Hunting Land / Timberland for Sale
If you are looking for one of the largest continuous tracts on the market today in Illinois then this is it. According to a June 2008 appraisal, there is approximately $1,250,000 in timber. You will find outstanding Whitetail Deer, Duck, and Turkey hunting. You have it all. And with 1700 acres the hunting will never end and growing huge mature whitetails is no problem. There are numerous locations all over the property to put food plots other than the locations already in food plots.
- 1700 acres more or less, (90 percent timber, remainder in duck lakes, river, creeks, and food plots)
- $3,400,000 or $2000 an acre
- Located 4 hours south of Chicago area; 2 hours SE of St. Louis; 20 minutes north of Carbondale, IL; 5 minutes west of West Frankfort.
- Estimated over $1,250,000 in timber value.
- Timber cruise was done in June 2008.
- Over 15 duck ponds and lakes.
- Outstanding Whitetail deer hunting, Duck Hunting, and turkey hunting.
- Established Food plots throughout property.
- Blinds and pits through out property for duck hunting.
- Great construction sites for hunting club, or cabin.
- Black top road frontage on east side of property and one deeded easement on south side of property.
- Property is located 7 miles south of Rend Lake with over 19000 acres of water and tons of Ducks, and 12 miles North of Crab Orchard Lake and tons of Ducks.
- Great property to start New business opportunity, Outfitting, paid 4 wheeler riding, paid horseback riding etc...
Great place to just get away and watch wildlife, deer, ducks, turkeys, eagles, cranes, and small game.
View Larger Map