22.68 Acre Pennsylvania Horse Farm and Pasture Property with Log Farmhouse
Historic Pennsylvania Equestrian Estate For Sale
Beautifully restored, painstakingly refurbished, and completely remodeled c. early 1800's log farm house.
An amazing piece of Pennsylvania real estate. Sale includes ranch land, home, and all structures.
This historic property dating back to the early 1800's has been professionally refurbished to include all the modern amenities needed to make this a dream home.
Property contains 22.68 acres, open and planted in pasture mix. Large bank barn with run-in and separate stalls. New stable doors and shutters. Water from 3 wells. Over 1800 feet paved driveway. Abundant deer and wildlife.
Eighteen acres of this horse farm (+/-) have been fenced and cross-fenced. Over 6,000 feet of new oak 4-board horse fence. Includes a new Nelson 760-24 automatic waterer. There is a 3-car carriage house garage with heated floor and future living quarters above. Only 90 minutes from Penn National & Chester!
Home and Carriage Garage Features:
* Hardwood floors
* Custom cabinetry
* Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances
* Office with custom cabinetry
* Laundry room with storage
* Dining room w/gas fireplace
* Living room w/gas fireplace
* Master bedroom w/cathedral ceilings
* Walk-in closet
* Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
* Kenetico water softener
* RO unit
* Central air
* Central vacuum
* 30' x 30' attic
* Hardi-Plank beaded siding
* 4 bedrooms & 3 full baths
* Over 96 feet of front and rear porches
* Security system
* 3-car garage with heated floor
* Powder room in garage
* Future guest or trainer quarters above garage.
Please call to schedule a private showing.