On-Site Calusa Jack's Marina Auction 7/25/2019 Lee County Fort Myers Florida 1.32+/- ac - Caloosahatchee Riverfront and Close to Gulf of Mexico
Marina with wet and dry storage, gas/diesel tank, mechanic shop, office and living space.
Calusa Jack's Marina is a family and pet-friendly grassy paradise along the Caloosahatchee River accommodating wet and dry storage customers. This marina sells 38,000-40,000 gallons per year of ethanol-free REC-90 gasoline and off-road diesel fuel, supplied and priced by Palmdale Oil Company.
INCLUDED WITH SALE OF CALUSA JACK'S MARINA
- Taylor Marina Forklift (1996): Cummins 6-cylinder diesel engine; foam filled tires; 2 stage stack mast; 38' positive lift; 10' negative lift; slide shifting fork positioner; 19' boat forks, capacity 15,000 lbs.
- Above ground fuel tank: 4,000 total gallons. 2,500 diesel gallons / 1,500 gasoline gallons
- Wet storage slips: 8 total slips. 6 slips individually metered for electricity and charged to customers
- Dry storage slips: 24± dry storage slips depending on vessel size
- Caretakers home: 1,800± sq. ft. total upstairs living space (3 bedroom, 2 bath, 228 sq. ft. glassed-in porch, 190 sq. ft. screened-in porch). Includes central A/C unit which was installed in 2016
- 800 sq. ft. mechanic shop and covered work area
- 525± sq. ft. office space
- 399± sq. ft. lockable storage room
- (3) Storage sheds (metal/wood)
- (2) public restrooms with (1) public shower
- 175' front dock (Composite deck boards installed and understructure refurbished in 2015)
- (2) transient power pedestals, each with (1) 30 amp and (1) 50 amp hookup
- Fuel and snack shack
- Large shop equipment (Lower lift units, engine hoists, motor stands, boat stands, and more)
12:00 PM EDT Thursday, July 25, 2019
On-Site or bid live from anywhere at auctionnetwork.com
Open to the Public:
10-3pm Friday July 5.