On-Site Auction 11/25/2019 Country Home 59.67 Acres Country Home Farm Livestock Hunting - Scenic Kankakee river view from the south end
Closing Must Occur On or Before Dec 23, 2019
Pulling into the drive, you will immediately see all the opportunities this unique 59.67+/- ac farm has to offer. If you are looking to start a farm or livestock operation, are a serious hunter, or simply want the tranquility of a quiet country home with acreage, this farm has it! The fenced pasture gives you plenty of room for livestock or starting your own hobby farm.
Adding a touch of character to property is the 4 bed/2 bath farmhouse reconstructed from an early 1900's church. A 40x60 pole building was previously used for a cattle operation and a detached garage is in place for extra storage. In addition, a one of a kind late 1800's peg and beam barn relocated and reconstructed from Goshen Indiana is perfect for gatherings, events, or equipment storage.
Also relocated and adding to the history of farm is the original Ritchie Railroad Depot building from the 1800's registered as a historic landmark in Will County.
Walking to the south you find the true hidden treasure of tranquility this farm has to offer. The timber is covered in deer and wildlife sign and sets up perfectly for hunting with multiple pinch points and tree stand locations. The tillable and hay fields provide great income and endless food plot opportunities.
With the picturesque view of the Kankakee river from your treestand it would be easy to lose yourself in seclusion that makes this farm so special. So peaceful in fact that you may wish to build a second home on the south side of the farm. Don't miss your opportunity to own this rare unique property just a short drive from Wilmington, Manteno, Kankakee, and Chicagoland! · 33+/- acres tillable providing income
• 15+/- wooded acres with excellent wildlife sign and multiple locations for tree stands and food plots
• 4-5+/- acres of fenced pasture
• Approximately 4+/- acres in hay production that could be converted to tillable
• State Highway frontage
• 2,400 sqft.+/- 2 story farm home reconstructed in 1901 from a church
• 4 bed/2 bath with some updates to drywall, electric and plumbing
• Original hardwood floors on main floor, Propane, electric, septic, 2 wells
• 40'x60' pole building, Detached 20x20 garage
• Relocated and reconstructed 1800's peg and beam barn perfect for gatherings, events, or storage
• Wabash Railroad depot registered as Will County Historic Landmark
• Scenic Kankakee river view from the south end of the farm
• Endless opportunities for recreation and farm income
• Wilmington School District
• Short drive to Wilmington, Manteno, Kankakee, and less than an hour from downtown Chicago
59.67 (+/-) Acres
20207 W Highway 102 Wilmington, IL Will County, USA 60481
Area Code Additional
Williams and Williams Worldwide Real Estate & Auction
Email Contact: Click Here
Disclaimer: Price, size, specifications, & availability are subject to change without notice.
All information is believed to be correct but is not warranted.
Exercise prudence, with a diligent investigation, and verification of facts
pertaining to any potential purchase or sale.