On-Site Auction 8/19/2021 1.8 Acres 15,995+/- SF including 1,100+/- SF office Desirable Sugar Land Business Park Fort Bend County Texas
Due Diligence Materials Available to Buyers That Complete the CNRA Click Here
15,995+/- SF including 1,100+/- SF office on 1.8 acres built in 1985 and located In The Highly Desirable Sugar Land Business Park. Former data center with covered Dock Access, 3 Phase / 480 Volt / 4,600 AMPS, Utilities provided by the City of Sugar Land.
Masonry Walls to Withstand 200+ MPH Winds, CAT 5 Hurricane. Fenced & Gated With Access Control; Security System With Multiple Exterior & Interior Security Cameras. Close Proximity to I-69, Highway 90, Beltway 8, and Highway 6.
Interior Features Include:
• Five Offices and One Break Room
• 12,000+/- sf raised floor with 7' to 9' Clear Height
• 3 MW Power Capacity
• Large Quantities of PDU Whip Connections under the Raised Floor. Electrical wiring can be re-configured at minimal cost based on requirements.
• Three 150-Ton Chillers - Remote Monitoring Capable
• Fourteen 30-Ton Air Handlers With Humidity Control - Remote Monitoring Capable
• Two 15-Ton DX Units; Two 20-Ton DX Units
• All HVAC Systems have been recently serviced.
2:00 PM CDT Thursday, August 19, 2021
On-Site or bid live from anywhere at auctionnetwork.com
Open to the Public:
11-2PM Fri July 30 & Aug 6