1750 Acres Coastal Safe Haven in Belize - 1+ mile of pristine Caribbean beach - Airstrip can handle any aircraft licensed to fly in Belize
A true Safe-Haven, this secure, 1,750 acre estate has a paved airstrip; over a mile of resort-quality Caribbean beach; and two epic beach villas. This clear-title property extends into the dramatic Maya Mountain foothills encompassing both sides of Belize's strategic Coastal Highway for more than a mile.
Accessed by a private, gated, 1-mile entry road, the 2 off-grid beach villas are on opposite ends of a landscaped, 500-meter Caribbean swimming beach. Belize’s electrical grid follows the Coastal Road. The property’s farm headquarters and airstrip control building run on grid power, while the beach villas are off-grid / solar powered. Private & secure, the property is within 3G cellular coverage. There are producing citrus & fruit groves on site, with hundreds of acres of additional fertile farmland now lying fallow, as well as open savanna and high-canopy rain forest.
• 1,750 acres
• 1+ mile of pristine Caribbean beach
• Beach is important nesting ground for Hawksbill Turtles
• World-class Tarpon & sport fishing
• 2,800ft paved airstrip built to FAA specs
• Airstrip can handle any aircraft licensed to fly in Belize
• 12 minute flight from int’l. airport
• Freshwater mountain streams
• 2 Craftsman-built beach villas
• Profitable citrus & fruit groves
• Twice yearly agricultural harvests
• One-mile private, gated access road
• Ridiculously low taxes
• Additional surveyed beachfront building sites
• Private ocean-access canals
• Hundreds of acres of primordial Maya Mountain rainforest
• Limestone ‘Karst’ hills with caves
• Additional surrounding acres available
• 24/7/365 onsite security at reasonable cost
• Along strategic Coastal Highway
• Less than 90 minutes by vehicle or boat from int’l. airport
• Scuba & snorkel in MesoAmerican Barrier Reef
• Belize is a British Commonwealth country w/ British troops
• Lowest population density in North and Central America, or the Caribbean
Come and go as you please ~ from anywhere. By air, by boat, by vehicle. Leave most US airports in the morning, and have lunch in Belize. Direct flight arrive at BZE from other Central & South American cities, Mexico and Roatan. Our airstrip is on the coastal flight path to other Belize coastal towns.
The beachfront Main House is 3,800 sq ft, and the guest house is 2,800 sq ft, with a watchman’s house in-between. Originally powered by a diesel generator, the beach villas are now solar powered. Both houses have ample, filtered 8,000-gallon rainwater catchment systems, spacious kitchens, secure garages, panoramic verandas, and beautiful hardwood & tile details.
Contact us for GPS coordinates, to arrange a visit. Check our web site for more Tropical Safe Haven Estates.
Specializing in Rare-Air, Strategically-Located, Clear-Title Caribbean Property.
This is our Safe Haven web site